We are a full-service poultry supplier who prides itself on our timely transportation services and the great partnerships we have formed with our valued carrier base.
Timber Lake Foods promptly pays all carrier invoices on the 21st day; from receipt of:
- Bills of Lading
- Valid receipts for any approved unloading charges, etc.
We will not abandon you at 5:00 PM like most shippers. We are available to our carriers 24 hours a day; seven days a week via an after hours line. In return, we require that the driver contact us immediately 24/7 should there be any delays that would cause us to miss our scheduled delivery. With your partnership we will be able to offer our customers consistent on-time deliveries. In order to complete the set-up process we require the following documents/forms returned by fax, email, or mail:
- Completed W-9
- Current Cargo Insurance (Contingent Cargo Insurance for brokers) showing Timber Lake Foods as certificate holder
- Completed “New Carrier Set-Up” form (downloadable) *See note below
- Completed “New Broker Set-Up” form (downloadable) *See note below
* Note: In the event your company offers both company owned (asset-based) trucks as well as contracted (brokered) equipment; you will be required to complete both forms.
If you meet these requirements and would like to be considered as one of our available carriers please download the above documents and get them back to us right away!